Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Reading what you wrote

After I read what I wrote, I didn't like most of it. I especially didn't like the part where I stripped down to my emotions and ran around. Naked.

But screw it. This blog is Letting Go and it's the place where I place my childish emotions online. Why online? I don't know. I just know that online is the place where there is a sense of shared consciousness.

And so I've decided. I'm letting go all my love and hate for other people. Maybe I'm weak at emotions for now. It could be due to my belief in my weakness. But I'm letting it go. So that I won't be overwhelmed.

I apologise for flooding servers with words that could sound as if it came from a drunken man.

What are diaries for if no one reads them? All diaries are written in hope of acceptance. Almost all. Ok maybe only a few. Hates disclaimers. And generalized statements. And niceties. Grah.

No comments: