I wish a lot of things. I wish I could see life simply. I wish I would stop having unecessary thoughts, (I'm still struggling with the word necessary, I still remember saying to my father, " [blahblahblah some stuff I can't remember] nece-necessa-neces-nec-necessary...Daddy, how do you spell necessary?" when I was about very young in the toilet) so that I can enjoy most of life.
Actually I can. Thank God for wishes come true. One step at a time though.
Now let me think of what homework I have today. Goodness! I have no homework today! Only last terms homework which is due next term which will begin on wednesday. Pure Bliss and happinesss.
My mother says that if I finish my work in the weekdays, I will be able to go around during the weekends, which is fine with me, just that I can't seem to finish my work in the weekdays. Come on, more discipline.
Hmm :) I am amused with myself. One day I am going to start an amusement theme park. Called I, Me, Myself. After awhile it's going to be boring so we'll change it to something like You, And You, And You All, And All Of You, And I, And Us, And Together. I think that's a cool name.
You?
Sunday, March 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment