Monday, March 27, 2006

Let me stare blankly at the screen

We all know how interesting it is to read about how some one stares blankly at the screen. Ok. Drop that. I don't feel like writing today.

But I'll just write because I don't want to sleep just yet. I've got too much junk in my simple head. I want to talk to someone. Someone, will you call me? Or something. Anyone. Any interesting fellow who can engage in decent convsersation not involving homework or the likes. Please call me.

I am waiting patiently. Uh. Are you there, somebody? No somebody isn't there. Somebody isn't calling me. Interesting. Apparently wishes don't come true all the time.


*Is slapped by the rough calloused hand of reality* I suspect that the rough calloused hand of reality plays softball. I bet he has a blister on the second segment of his middle finger and a few marks at each finger's base just like me. He's hands are probably sore from holding unfriendly softball bat grips that rub against your poor little palms when you swing it hard in a fine attempt to send the ball all the way down the hill and out of the school. Poor reality.

I was playing the piano in the piano room today. After picking a leaf from the centre of the boarding complex, and waiting for choon hiang to finish his one packet of chips so that he can sneak the other four packets to certain places (such as the construction site duh) to eat, I went into the MEP room just below 3Qs. Which was the room that I just left awhile earlier because I had this feeling that a relief teacher will take the place of Mr. Ali who went for badminton training. Wait what am I saying? I meant he went to support our school's badminton match. Dude, I hope they won. Mr. Ali's a nice guy. Anyway the suspected relief teacher (which up to this day remains only as a figment of my beautiful imaginations) did not come, and the class of course, was in fine chaos and soahc. That led me to following choon hiang to the sacred vending machine, where I personally saw him buy 6 packets of junk, giving me one of them because it was merely obstructing the way of TEH CRUNCHY NUTS. I finished up the MIXED NUTS during recess later. Aha. While watching him put those irresistable twistyfries into his mouth, I went to the Utopian circle at the centre of the boarding house. The sunlight was shining upon its mirthful architecture, and I jumped up, attempted to grab a leave, and missed. Twice. Then I finally got one. It was tres beau, very beautiful, and when turned upside down it looks like a female face. I was stroking it around my traverse to RJC with victor and shahan later. And then I stuffed it into my pants and later it(theleaf) smelled like guava. I think it was a guava leaf.

Back to the piano room. I placed the leaf on the place where you would have placed the score. Then I played a song about the leaf, got messed up while reinventing melodies, and found it turning into the standard mysterious ethereal song that comes to me naturally whenever I dance upon the piano's keys.

Then I left the room almost forgetting about the leaf till choon hiang reminded me about it. He said leaf. I thought he said lift. Uh. I got confused. Then I realised leaf! Oh. Then I stuffed it into my pocket.

Hee, thanks choon hiang. But BUT but the leaf was stifled anyway. I didn't even know where it was at the end of the day. Next time I see a pretty leaf I'll leave it the way it is, and perhaps, just maybe, smile at it sweetly.

I feel deprived and desperate. Goodnight people. Let's hope I sleep well tonight.

No comments: