Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Posting

I don't feel like posting anymore. I think I've ran out of steam. Someone do dump some water into my belly, turn on the heat and keep me pumping.

I took a detour home today, and then I saw a phenomenal sight in the skies today, the sun shaded in its majestic clouds and thunder rolling in lightning's sacred pathways; all in the same sky. I had believed for a moment that some kind of envoy informed the sun's escorts, who in their urgency, shielded its full shining glory. Sure enough, as I walked up the overhead bridge, lightning scoured the skies beyond, warning of much more to come.

And so I turned my back against the brewing storm while the air around me whispered of a peace enveloping 'round my heart's tired dodged beatings. The shallow wind came from a greater hand, the greater hand who led me home.

If I could post while walking around, just walking around, I think it'll be great.

No comments: