Saturday, March 11, 2006

A little about last night

Before I forget, I'd like to write a little about last night. I think last night was one of the most wonderful nights I had out. Spending time talking at the KFC outlet has surprising potential which no one foresaw. At first we had no plan, just sorting things out along the way, watching a movie as it came to us, sitting around eating desserts and talking while waiting for the movie to start, getting kicked out of the arcade before that because Yong was wearing school pants. *chuckles* Then after the movie we went to X-square to get owned at halo. I meant, play halo. Yes play halo 2. XD

And I faced a sort of internal conflict there. Something said that I could go home. Go home, rest. And maybe study for a theory test. Yet somethings are done. And so because somethings were done, I found myself playing X-Box and getting owned at Halo 2. And waiting for our form teacher for twenty minutes before having dinner at KFC after. 'Twas worth the wait though. Again she came with the big smile that made her look tall and her presence makes us all feel. Accepted. It was interesting.

:) Hmmm. Victor almost turned extraverted during our long talk/gossip *Rehmm* I meant sharing of school life anecdotes and jokes. It was a great night, with people talking, sharing, and laughing. Hug. I love laughing. You guys who weren't here we kind of missed you and all.

But if you guys were there we can't talk about you behind your back like what we did to everybody else. XD

I do want to look back and laugh again at last night with all 10 of you who were there; Kin Chun, Choon Hiang, Ajay, Victor, Gabriel, Austin, Lee He, Reuben / Me, Shahan, and Furly Kuo *ahem* I meant Ms Kuo.

I think I need to drink some more water. My throat is a little dry these few days.

And experiences may need to be written down lest they replay in your mind forever and you can't have new ones. Good morning lovely people.

No comments: