Monday, March 20, 2006

Aha.

Ah..guys here's a poem.

Here I Am A Little Lonely (2006)
Reuben Liang

Here I am, All…alone.
Sitting all here alone, I am, A Lone.
Sitting so lonely, alone, I am
How I wished my com was my friend
How I wished – The End.

No not yet.

Ah, so I mumble and grumble and
Out of the pout comes
A few words
Here and there

Ah, a few words that makes
Kind of a lot of sense
When put together
Oh a few words that’s true

Just wished I could stop
Thinking of you…
Ah lalalala thinking of you.

And I shall break and sing a song for you.

Sing a little song
Just a little song
Oh, one littlediddle song
For you…youyouyouyouyou double you…

And,
Shall I stop this crooning
Stop this awestruck moaning
Stop this onetime morning
With you?

Or should I
Just give up in this quitting
Start to try to stop fretting
And speak a little dingaling (a dingaling, a dingalingsa ling a ding)
With you?

Youyouyou youyouyou youyouyou youyou (equals 5 W’s) with you?

Oh lalalalalala…

And back to this poem shall we?
You first, and with my wave of my hand I let you inside
Inside this door, This inside door, to showoff my floor
Or would you like to look at my ceiling too? (my flaw)

My door. My flore. Bon soire. With you?

Ok why not.

So go go go go into the room room and sit down with me
In a group with my friends and all oh well

I just hope you will be fine and comfy
In this fine and comfy room
And I want to spend time

With you.

Youyouyou, dingaling, dingadong
Lingaling a lingaling a ling a song
With you you you you,
With you.

The End, Thank you.

Youyouyouyouyou.















You.


Yeah you.

Reuben Liang is kinda Blue.

No comments: