I think today was a rather beautiful day. I like it now. I like it that the rain is pouring, that the cars are swooshing the water round the roadsides, I like it that no one cares that it's pouring, and I think it's beautiful.
And today makes me feel like a renegade, like a mirrage who has finally found its origin; I feel full today. And I feel like a renegade against my old broken self, I've turned my back and I'm spiting you now. You shall not come back upon me for I have taken you off like a coat, and upon my naked self, dressed Goodness like a coat.
I love this feeling.
I'm now drinking some sort of longan tea. I suspect it's laced with ginseng, but then it now tastes all the more fuller and richer in tone and depth and complexity. And I like it that it isn't complex anymore when I expose your gold-hued ingredients: longan and ginseng. Ha. *pokes*
The warm water enlaced my fingertips with its careful embrace. Its love was too intense for me, and I remove myself, sliding freely from its gentle hold. My fingertips still sting with a nostalgic candor. I feel almost incandescent.
Forgive me if it sounds sexual; I was merely describing the action of poking longan and ginseng tea.
And it still sounds like fun, let me try again. *pokes the tea*
Ahhhh...what sweet beauty.
Sunday, March 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment