The era of Sensitive New Age Guys (SNAG's) is dead and long gone (after falling down the cliff of 'AID's' and other male-to-male created disease).
I'm a SNOB now, a Sensitive New Order Boy.
SNOBs generally behave in strange ways, ways too strange to detail, but as a general rule, they dao you while causing you to wait for them (through subtle emotional manipulation) as if they were the centre of the universe. If you see a SNOB in public, do not hesitate to put your revolver and silver bullet to good use; people these days must be taught, the hard way, that the world does not revolver... sorry, revolve around them.
SNOBs usually seem as if they do not care about their looks. In truth, they spend much time in front of the mirror, combing their hair, messing it up, and re-combing it, resulting in what you would call a half-draped currypuff hairstyle. If you're a random expat, and thus languidly wondering what this means, pick up a random gossip newspaper (with chinese poseurs in the pictures) and take a look at that chinese guy. Yes anyone will do, you silly white man. Look at his hairstyle. If you're going "OMG SNOB hairstyle! By Jove's wimpledams! Every other chinese guy has it!" then you're probably on the right track.
The internal state of mind of a SNOB is far more interesting than its behaviour and how it wears its hair. In fact, after much careful analysis, I have come to the uncontestable conclusion that a SNOB's state of mind is ... prepare for this, it's shockingly complex I tell you, ABSOLUTELY
blank.
No joke. Do not be fooled by the SNOB's ability to conform to society's norms; this ability requires no intelligence at all (I say this after experiencing to a carefully measured extent, through the highly intoxicating method of 'Caring Too Much For Appearances', the state of subzero intelligence, and please do not worry about my sanity; I have already considered much safer alternatives like getting high on Ecstasy, but being the daring pioneer that I always was, I decided to go all the way and risk it), and the utterly, disgustingly fat, and morbidly undressed truth is this: the SNOB is too logically impaired, thus is, by logical extension (something a SNOB is unable to comprehend), incapable to think.
...
I am sick and tired of hate sites being merely simple and unsophisticated hate sites. Hate sites must learn to be as developed and pragmatic as mine. I advocate this. If you hate them, kill them.
KILL THOSE FREAKIN' SNOBS!
p.s. the above written post is for entertainment's sake only, please do not start taking out your 3 handguns, 2 rifles, and 27 shotguns (especially if you are American, no offense but I am a staunchly prejudiced racist who is largely ignorant of the words that carelessly spew out of my mouth like an unmeasured portion of the Niagara falls) in pragmatic consideration of my truly falsely-crafted passionate advocation.
p.p.s. just joking.
p.p.p.s. kill the snobs. all of them. (and land in jail for all I care.)
Goodnight.
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment