I have come to a morbid realization that posting up a whopping number of reasons at one go will only serve to destabilize the intricately basic neural circuits that have somehow escaped the process of oxidation to, amazingly, survive *and* reside in the simple minds of a generic random passerby, so I have decided to reduce the number to ...10.
But before we go on, here's the quote of the day:
"Mexican women are ugly because the Aztecs killed off their good-looking-women-genes by sacrificing hot virgin females to their emotionally unstable god." -Bra55Monkey from YouTube
Interesting, no? You can judge the content of the religion just by looking at what it does to its women.
...And men.
And the resultant population in general.
Moving on,
Reason #1:
...
I'm sorry guys. My brain has detected a mild trace of information overload. So being a nice guy and everything, I have decided that enough is enough. No more reasons for tonight. I'll think of 50 the next day. And the next. And the next.
Me and procrastination? We almost made love and produced a couple of children called 'Irritation with Self', 'Feelings of Worthlessness', and 'Sleepless Nights'. But then I remembered the wise man's words about not following the hot chick into the temptress's lair. So yeah. Me and procrastination didn't make love after all.
So don't worry, I will come up with 50 reasons tomorrow. And if I don't, blame Victor. He asked me out to watch Spiderman 3 tomorrow.
Goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment