Sunday, April 08, 2007

New Beginnings

I have spoken about the road that I have chosen. Long ago I have spoken.

I have tried the road that was large.

It did not work.

I have tried the road that was thin.

It was too boring.

I have tried walking on the sidewalks, on the hills, and under the trees.

People stared at me.

In truth, I abhor that. I dislike taking unnecessary action. Too much attention means too much action means falling out with nature. I am in love with nature. Nature is my only true love, after God and Tiffany.

I am starting to fall out of love with Tiffany because of the same reason.

But things are settled.

I will walk the thin path.

(But when only God and Tiffany are watching, I will dance along the grasses, flowers, and trees. I will frolic on the hills under the moonshine and sunshine alike. The clouds and the stars will both love me. I will be a friend to the kittens and puppies, to the ravens and the sparrows, to the darkness and to the Light. But I will always live in the Light.)

For as Light is pleasing to the eyes, and Salt is pleasing to the tongue, God's spirit is pleasing to my body and soul.

And God gave me Tiffany.

How much I love God.

God I love you.

No comments: