Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The secret to power

lies in strength, timing, and precision.

Look at the peregrine falcons who dive for their prey, the panthers who pounce on their victims (no innuendos, please) , the cheetah whose strength lies in his speed and precision.

Cheetah's are cool. They are lean, mean, pouncing machines. And after that they lie around like what most cats do.

I love cats.

Cats don't give two blimey shoes about you (unless you show up aggressive, naughty naughty). They simply lie on the cool floor, fluff their fur, lick themselves, and be cute.

I love dogs.

They are loyal. Come what may, they will stick to you and up for you no matter what. And the way they chase their tail <3333333

Birds are interesting. I mean look, they can fly. Can you fly? If you can't you're probably not as cool as a bird. Bug off.

I think stick insects are cool bugs. They look like sticks, but they are insects, enough said.

Much like choon. He looks like a spoon but he's a choon, he's cool. Enough said.

What about sebby. Sebby looks like a jelly fish but really, he is a jelly fish. Enough said.

And shahan is like a springy ball but he's my son. Bug off.

Gabriel is like a piece of art. I killed my aunt the other day for being too stiff-necked. But hey, I got away with it by framing Gabriel.

Wahaha I'm funny, enough said.

The secret to power is in the strength and speed of delivery, the strength and speed of delivery to the precise spot of weakness.

But true power is not in he who kills all, not in he who wields the sword of Muramasa, the sword that belongs to the blood-thirsty, the death-mongrel, the sword that slices through everything;

True power lies in the calm warrior who unsheathes his Masamune, the sword that slays only and every Evil, to maintain inner peace and outer strength.

It is to he who can do so where love and respect belongs. Being under his arms of protection no one can resist. And his embrace of love many will seek to find and recieve.

Would you like to be this person?

It's your choice.

No comments: