Saturday, April 14, 2007

I am beginning to let go

of the way you always leave like that.

The way you just disappear like it doesn't matter, the way you find other guys for company, the way you keep silent and almost distant although we're just 7 cm apart.

I will let you be the butterfly that you really are because really there's so much more in this world that is worth doing other than feeling self-piteous, jealous, and oddly human - than holding too tightly on to you.

On a happier note,

the pen you gave me is really sexy.

And I like the pink dangling thing, even though my junior said that he bought one whole freakin' box worth of them and gave them to someone special. lol.

The only defense I have is that 'one alone, and pink, makes it so much more special.'

Doesn't matter and though my heart still aches like a hand that just caught a softball without a freakin' glove

I want to say that

you really pulled my heart strings (and you've yet to soothe the sore) but at least you can make me feel human.

No comments: