Saturday, May 19, 2007

Night time sadness.

You don't seem to care anymore.
Neither do I.

I do not wish to face silent persecution
Upon saying 'I love you'.

I do not wish to be alone and dry
Upon saying 'I love you'.

I do not wish to lose myself to a surrogate
Upon saying 'I love you'.

I don't seem to care anymore.
Neither do you.

...

Therefore I suggest that we 'spot'-ulate
And grow bananas on our heads
So that we may dance upon a white background
Singing like fools on a stage.

...

But still,
Night time sadness envelops me again.

But it will fail,
For I see light too bright at the end of the tunnel.

Yes it will fail,
For I see too bright the light at the end of this tunnel.



And it will fail,
For I see the light at the end of this tunnel.

No comments: