skip to main | skip to sidebar

letting go

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Ubiquitous Silence

Silence in its mistiness
in a fog that emanates
out, up, into the nowheres
of everywhere,

Singing its dreadful song of
nothing in everything,
of emptiness in whirling solidity,
of solutions in an endless tube of ether.

Empty solutions.
Convoluted solutions.
Problems.

Silence.
Posted by I'll hold you tight, if you'll let me ~Blue at 10:35 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)


I wish to see the world upon the Mountain top
  • Beautiful pictures <3
  • Free game downloads (:

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2008 (10)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2007 (33)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  May (9)
      • It's past, it's past
      • There's a great illusion in the developed world
      • Night time sadness.
      • I'm doing this to get free downloads.
      • Ubiquitous Silence
      • I'm just an ordinary man living an ordinary life.
      • 100 posts
      • And.
      • I'm a SNOB
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2006 (34)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2005 (36)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2004 (7)
    • ►  December (7)

About Me

I'll hold you tight, if you'll let me ~Blue
View my complete profile
 

Will you sit by me to watch the sunsets fade away each night?