You know how I dislike it how I come up here say nothing. Nothing. Always nothing. I hate this. I'm sorry. No don't try to pacify me even though I like pacifiers. I remember losing one when i was young. I was searching for it. My brother put it back in my mouth. I guess. Sorry. This is boring.
You know how I don't like eating fruits like, starfruit, pear, whatever that has skin which sticks to the roof of my mouth and makes it feel dry. But I still eat it anyway. You know how I dislike eating vegetables that are hard, prawns which i have to peel, extreme sour and extreme bitter. But i still eat it. Well you don't know but now you know.
You know how I don't like sitting on the fence. When given two choices, I demolish the fence. Because it's pain to sit on the fence and also I can't decide. Maybe I just like to feed decomposers with wood. Or because I like gravity and I like seeing fences fall. Sorry. I can't decide.
You know how I'm lazy.
You know how I like to procrastinate, like for example, I'll do this later. But then I have to do it now. Because now is probably later quite a while ago.
You know how I've always wanted to talk a lot but can't seem to. Bleah I'm sorry people.
You know how I'd like you to comment on the COMMENTS box so that it won't feel redundant and so that i won't either. But then it's so fake. So don't bother. Unless it isn't.
Goodnight.
Thursday, April 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
reuben isn't letting go enough!
lol. life is tough. okay, this has nothing to do with your entry.
maybe about the sitting on the fence part. doesnt the fence poke?
and i've always visualised the fence as something half as tall as me. so what does it matter?
Post a Comment