Do you know that my heater switch is loose? I touched it then I got a nice shock! Haha. It felt good. Wahoo! Then I touched it again. Haha. Bleah. Funny shocks again. Haha. The shock prevents me from touching it for too long.
Short circuit.
We lost to the RGS B-Div girls 12-10! haha we made an improvement from 26-11 to 12-10! Anyway the reason why they got so many points was because i came in during the last inning and gave them don't know how many walks. Haha. My coach said "One more walk and you'll be subbed!" Haha. Ok. So I got subbed. Heh. Then Brian took over and it's done. Three outs by the team and change sides. Whee. We started batting and we scored! Wahoo!! Last inning.
Mmmm.....So i went to talk to Tedrick the moment I got subbed. Haha. I was really nervous. Heh. Then he talked to me. Then I listen to his "don't care! just pitch! you can do it!" So I pitched to him. Wahoo. It was like "bmm shhhhhhh piack!" Cool! Haha. So after that I did circuit with him and wahoo...I feel much more confident with pitching. Wonderful right?
Ahhahhahhah. I'm bored now. I shall do something else. Heh. I shall, yes eat finish that banana! Haha. Michelle named me Roobana. Roobana! Ok. Heh.
Goodnight...er. I mean good day! Haha
Sunday, April 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment