Wednesday, April 13, 2005

"Hey guess what!" "Er...what!" "No...It's my birthday you blar!"

Sorry. Another self-conversation.

Thank you gladine (who doesn't know the exsistence of this blog i think) for saying the earliest happy birthday this morning at five something. You fell asleep. So did i. I never had my phone with me anyway, so it was no use smsing me at 12 midnight haha. which you never did.

Thank you jon lim for being such a kind dude and saying happy birthday twice before my birthday and another time when i was trying to sleep on my table. haha. i didn't reply but i smiled, so don't feel offended. you don't know about this blog anyway. blar.

Thank you Jasmine for being the third person saying happy birthday to me. Thank you. You said it three times. ;p

Thank you Ajay for saying that you will buy me recess which you never did and i never asked. You said happy birthday too so spontaneously. Thank you.

Thank you Titus for announcing to the whole class that today was/is my birthday. Happy birthday Titus! I know it's late but you never told me when yours was. I only wished you happy birthday too late. sorry. mmm.

Thank you naomi for saying happy birthday. And thank you sandra for saying happy birthday. And thank you dawn for saying birthday. Ha. I said happy birthday to you twice Dawn. bleah. I gave you a present last year, you remember it? it's some ducky thing. ha.

Thank you nicholas for saying happy birthday to me even though you know i can't go to the concert which you're going to together with some girl called emily lei can. Thank you. Thank you. I can't make it for the concert not the girl for those who percieve grammer differently.

Thank you abeille ok kristie lai for saying happy birthday. Ok i said it. bleah. I said happy birthday and you said "to you". bleahaha.

Thank you again Jasmine for whatever present you're going to send me. OH NO NOT THE PUPPY LOOk! bleah. haha. Thank you for the puppy look anyway. You have big eyes.

Thank you for the sky is blue.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh wow.
im mentioned. haha, so honoured.

maybe the least you could do was to wish me happy birthday?

i don't think you know when my birthday is.