Saturday, April 09, 2005

I love you

Hi whoever you are reading my blog. I love you.

Haha.

I really do.

But then too many people are laughing at my childishness. But then maybe not.

Maybe then that's what you really need to hear. I love you.

About sharks fin:
What's about sharks fin that people need to campaign against and waste the trees? wasting paper on useless campaigns. I like sharks fin, because it's beautiful, because of the way it glides through water, because of the way it's made of cartilage, and because the way it tastes. Well. It does have a unique taste. Not so much to be of my loving though.

I think, being a shark, i'd be living to be eating to be living. But then again, i'd enjoy it if someone used me (as a shark) to be happy for example giving it away to a relative to tell them how much. You love them. mmm. And to be happy when you taste the fin.

I'm sorry guys. I'll continue tomorrow. Read it. And be happy. And hope for tomorrow. ;p

No comments: