Thursday, April 07, 2005

I want to sleep

I want to sleep! Do you want to sleep? There is (except all sorts of assorted chinese homework) no homework left! wahoo............................................. fullstops. i feel tired blee.....(sad) Well. I'm drinking some chysanthemum tea thing that my mother always makes for me. She makes either herbal tea, chrysanthemum tea, camomile tea, or whee tea. There is no such thing as whee tea, . (<----redundant comma).

Three reasons why school rocks:

If school doesn't rock, then why is it compulsory? It is obvious that the government believes in elevating stress levels of little kids in order to prepare them for the 'real' world. As if we aren't in it already.

If school doesn't rock, then it pebbles. However pebbling is a very hard, difficult, and some may say mundane task to do. It is not easy, in fact, to pebble over rock. Most people would rather rock. Sometimes they stone but then it is real common to stone. Many people do that in school. Half of the nations population goes to school and sleeps. The other half help in the process.

If school doesn't rock, then why do I bother typing all these? exactly.

No comments: