Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Hello. I'm back.

Hey. I'm back from Malaysia, from my abstinence of the computer and internet, as well as my bipolar craziness. I have been in Seremban for 3 months, learning about God at the House of Joy. I would say that my stay there was a turning point in my life.

I am very glad that God brought me there.

And I would like to write a testimony to glorify God, deny the devil, and die to my flesh.

I am still very much imperfect, but I am determined to walk the narrow path. I will not shirk my responsibility - to do what I can to follow Christ - but at the same time I acknowledge that it is God who works in me both to will and to do for His good pleasure.

To all my Christian friends, I thank you for praying for me, loving me, and being by my side. Especially Titus and Victor. You two are my best buds. Without your prayer support I might not have been shielded and protected from even worse things that might have come upon me.

To all my other friends, thanks for caring for me, or even thinking about me. I probably have not thought about you as much. But the fact is I do not have many friends, and I appreciate all your company, no matter how little or insignificant you might have thought it was. I thank God for you all in my life, and I also hope that you all will come to God that I might spend eternity in fellowship with you all.

About my testimony, I might post it on this blog after sometime. Maybe in a few days time. Or a few weeks.

I'm going back to the House of Joy on the 16th of this month (Sunday) to attend a 5 day seminar on inner healing (if I'm not wrong). The challenge is that it is in chinese. I hope to pick up new terms there, and hopefully understand at least 20% of what is being said. Maybe I'll get a mandarin bible and figure out some stuff on my own first so that I won't be so blur there. I'll probably be back on the 22nd.

And lastly I pray that God sustains me. I have hurt and harassed enough people just a few months back, and I don't want to become a social liability and burden again. I hope to actively bless others through the gifts God has given me.

And to those who read this post, may His love be with you always.

No comments: