Sunday, November 09, 2008

Friends.

I thank God for Victor. And the times we have spent together. Thick and thin, yes definitely we've gone through that. But now I guess we're both thick, especially me, who have just gained a few kg in 2 months. I think Victor is not that thick; if he continues his running program he'll probably be thin (he never was thick in the first place) and also be able to finish his 2.4 in 10min flat. That's quite a feat but if he works hard it is possible.

Lame jokes aside, I really cherish the time we spent today sitting at one corner of the circular wall at the top floor of VivoCity. Of course if you are in a spot-the-error mode today you would realize that it's impossible to sit at one corner of a circular wall but you get the point. If you don't it's fine.

We talked about serious things, and I like serious things. Jokes are dime a dozen, and they come cheaply, but things that are on our minds - things that last; things that have eternal value- these things I would rather talk about more than the latest episode of Bleach or the new Red Alert 3 game.

Which I do not own.

And we talked about our weaknesses. Then we talked about God. I think we need to talk about God more often, because He can help us deal with our weaknesses. We also talked about our strengths, but not very much, because we broke into fits of laughter halfway. How unfit. Haha. Lame joke.

Speaking of unfitness, I'm going to control my diet. And exercise is going to come in. But one important thing first - sleeping by 11pm. I have to sleep on time or else the rest of the next day will be affected with lethargy and weakness. Then how to exercise?

I have received work from my father - clean the door and gate with a cloth. The construction work caused stray dirt to make a dwelling on the door and gates. That's something to do. That's good. A break from stagnation.

Well. I'm going to sleep in half and hour's time. God bless you all who read this post, and those who didn't too. Peace be with you. Bye.

No comments: