Saturday, November 08, 2008

Compromise.

Will I be the person to say unpopular things - preach the true gospel and teach others about God's love - or will I compromise and be the person who speaks for the sake of garnering popularity votes? I think that's a challenge for me, and I will rise up to it.

For the sake of God's kingdom, I will be bold to lead others to God's love. And I recognize that every successful battle I have emerged from so far (the battle against my timidity and fear of unpopularity) is a testimony of God's working in my life.

Christ is my general and He has already won this war for me (God is not restricted by a time line). I will march on and report the victory to Him at the end of the day (Sunday that is).

I initially wanted to blog about why we should hate atheism but love the atheist. But I suppose that will be for another time. I did some research on the topic of atheism and the apologetic ministry and I realized that it takes a lot of work to produce a writeup on it. And I would also need some time to approach my topic from an angle that will not hurt people and yet does not compromise with the truth of the gospel.

Peace be with you all, and thanks for reading.

No comments: