Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Plastic Bags

Lol.

Today we waited about one hour for Titus's video cam. Turned out that his mum couldn't find it, and what happened was that Titus lost his video cam at school yesterday. The admin staff said she saw a black camera bag reported in that morning, but for some reason she wasn't in power to return it to us. We were supposed to wait for this other person to come. That person never really came, so Titus went in to ask for the camera himself. This time round the admin staff helped him get his camera, which he passed to us and then proceeded to tend to the Ambassador of Israel, who apparently was the minister of education and some kind of journalist as well. Some kind of big shot guy huh.

So me and yong went to the junior block to film a plastic bag falling down towards the ground. Our first attempt: I went up to the 7th storey of the raja block, released the bag, it floated down...and left...and lo and behold it landed on one of the rafters on the other side. -.-

Obviously an empty plastic bag won't work, so I went to the canteen and grabbed two plastic bags and 3 spoons from the kind snack stall lady. Subsequently, we placed spoons into the bags before dropping them. Yong was filming first, but then he took over dropping the bags because he was apparently more pro in dropping bags. Lol. So I was happily filming away and Yong was happily dropping away when suddenly one of the bags he dropped fell super quickly and plopped on the ground with water all over. He filled one of the bags with water, that sneaky bastard.

So in the end we got a few footages of plastic bags falling down, and two of them plopping down and exploding with water, though they didn't really explode too much because Yong didn't tie the bag up. We spent about half an hour filming a scene that will only take up about the first 10 seconds of the opening time. Oh well, I guess that's how filming is like for a bunch of amature filmers.

Tomorrow I'll be writing a report with my RE group during the 3 hours of RE. I'm really hoping that I can contribute something and not stone around helplessly again. This is the last thing I can do for my group so I hope I can do it well. Yup.

Chemistry lesson was seriously stoned. I was falling asleep half the time and the other half the time I couldn't catch what was going on. Sigh. It's not as if I slept very late or something. I know that half the class probably slept later than me.

And I can't seem to decide what to do now. Study for chinese? Do some math? I think I had better just do something, it's better than doing nothing, or just blogging for that matter. Don't really think anyone read this blog nowadays. It's so emo and no one wants to read emo blogs.

On thursday I'm supposed to be jamming with my band. But of course, I am noob at drumming. I don't know enough of drums to be able to airdrum and practice songs at home, at most I can helplessly follow, knowing that half of what I'm drumming is not really quite 'there'. Imagine what happens when I go for the jamming. It's like taking a mudkipper and racing it on land. It feels helluva uncomfortable and all I wanna do is to get the jamming session over and done with. Freak.

This is probably the first proper post in like...how many years?

And yes.

Plastic bags.

No comments: