Friday, March 25, 2005

Today

Hahax.. Jasmine... I don't remember you. OK. Hahax. i'll listen to what you say though.

Yes today.

A match.

We lost...But who cares..

Let's train harder,

we'll go back

and

we'll

trash them.

(Btw this is not a poem.)

Yes. We lost 4-6. I scored no runs. I got one runner out. Haha. I missed the run. The first time I got on the box. I was scared. He gave a ball. Not a strike. So i lay off. Then he gave a high ball. I swung at it. Darn. That was stupid. But he came again with a strike. I whacked. He missed. He sucked. I ran. I got saved. Then he walked brian. I walked to two. I don't remember what happened but i ran home. And the ball was caught. There was already two down. I was the first on base. And. The last hitter who got flyball out was the last one. Three down. Change inning. A while later. I'm back on the box again. Hey pitcher do in a strike. I'm tired of the balls which you don't have. Well. Finally he put in a strike. I swung. It was a lousy contact. Ball dropped in fair territory. I ran. I thought, should I slide to first base. Then. No that's dumb let's continue running. So on the way I slowed down. Right at the end. The catcher threw in I think. I was out. That sucked. Cat high. I'm coming back.


Haha. Thank you Jasmine. I'll right about todays tomorrow too i guess. Haha.

No comments: