Today, I went home. I hit a homerun. I went home. Three steps before i reached the plate, then did they get the ball. I hit the plate before they started throwing (or so my friends and teammates say). Haha. It's amazing how the rain was so cooling. And stopped before we cool down. And always drizzle on us as we field, but stop when we're batting and running. That's. So convenient ;p
It's only when it's cold outside
Then I can feel Your warmth within
Rain on us
As light and gently as it is
But surely
And surely
Make the rain fall on us
When it's too cold
You'll stop it's fall
You held the clouds
When it's too hot
You made it fall
You loose the clouds
When it's all over
Then may it rain
And all over the place it rains
Gently hard
Yet hardly too soft
Let your rain be like morning dew
Like mana on grass
And may I gather them
Before they disappear
Thank you for the rain.
And.
The sun.
Saturday, March 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment