Sunday, February 24, 2008

I is back.

Yeah I know it's been a long time. No one has been tagging. Maybe only one person has visited this blog over the last month. Maybe a random blog hopper who got disappointed. But anyway, I'm blogging again.

I think I've gotten better over the last two months. My drumming has improved tremendously as compared to a few months back. I am able to think clearly, though I suspect that I have sub par intelligence for my age as I scored a mediocre 1850 or less for my SATs. Not that I took in seriously. I am able to socialize to quite a degree, an acceptable degree I guess, not overstepping my boundary nor withdrawing too far into myself. Though I am guilty of over introspection at times. I am basically back to normal. Sometimes I experience moments of ecstasy and euphoria, perhaps euphoria, I'm not sure what that term really means, but definitely moments of great joy. Apparently it's either God-given or self-induced I would like to think that it was God-given and that he still has a part in my life, but I believe it's basically self-induced. My life goes back to normal half an hour after that experience. So I guess euphoria doesn't really change lives.

Anyway, I have been rather lonely until I found a couple of people to talk to. And then when they aren't talking to me I feel lonely again. Somehow I have the need to be involved in activities that involve positive communication with people. Without socializing with the people I like, I would wither of boredom. The source of frustration now, I realized, usually stems from not having people to talk to. But I suspect it's something deeper, like not finding worth in myself and thus needing to talk to people to feel validated. Which kinda sucks I guess. And I still indulge in sadness every now and then but not too often. Which I suppose is a kind of improvement.

Anyway, about socionics, I've finally found my type. Which probably means I would be less susceptible to going crazy while using it to analyze people, myself, and their relationship to me and each other, because I have a dependable base to analyze on. I'm not that obsessed about it as last year, I guess that's because I know most of what there is to now about socionics, the important parts, not the dichotomies at least, so I can safely apply it without thinking about it day and night. My type is INFp. I have yet to decide if I'm Ni subtype or Fe subtype, though I suspect I'm the latter, I would prefer the former. I'm looking for ESTp's to make friends with. If you're ESTp please talk to me. Well of course if you are one you're likely to not know it since most people don't know about socionics. And most people who stumble onto this blog aren't ESTp, I suppose, not that they would know it. So what a call.

About God. Sigh. What about God. I am like so far from Him I am almost to the point of rejecting my previous desire to want to know Him. That's quite messed up I know. But I'm still hanging on a bit, not out of my own effort, but perhaps out of residual desire, or the fact that He still wants me to be His child. Which I sincerely hope so. I think I will talk to someone about this soon.

I have minor crushes now and then on people, but they aren't severe and threatening, and I would still prefer to be friends with them first, at least. So I guess that isn't particularly bad.

What I fear is that things are going so smoothly now, there's bound to be something big and bad coming on the way. I need God. But it's not easy to just have Him back at my whim and fancy. I believe it doesn't work that way. Sigh.

Now I feel internally messed up. Someone come save me. Please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey reuben - I just want to say that I am exceedingly glad that you feel more normal, that is fantastic really. My only word to you is this : Chill. Take it slow, take it easy, hold life by the reins but loosely, not so tight that you choke up and turn life upside down. But not so loose that you completely lose control of it. Just be cool about life, and don't think so much about things.

The other thing I can tell you is that don't worry about socionics so much - it's not always as clearcut as it seems, you may get along with people whom socionics deem as " impossible to relate to; bound for conflict" or something like that. But you sound like you know what you're doing, so I'm not so worried.

The last thing is: God is always, always there. The whole " oh He's not going to want me to come back..." thing? That is from Satan. It's a bloody lie, and you should not believe. Do what I do - sit down in a quiet place, close your eyes, and talk to the Lord. tell Him you want Him to be a part of your life but you simply DONT KNOW HOW. Tell Him you want to make Him a part of your life, but you have no strength, no willpower and no ability to do that. Try talking to Him like that, simple and honest and not filled with flowers and bombastic words. Try.

Take much care, my friend. I am not so strong or spiritual as you think I am, but I know that God is good, and I am sticking with Him no matter what.

You should too.;)

Truly,
Titus