skip to main | skip to sidebar

letting go

Saturday, April 15, 2006

The road I've found

The road says that if you choose peace, you'll find it, if you choose joy, you'll find it, and if you choose love, you'll find it.

I've found it's true.

And truth is a lovely thing.
Posted by I'll hold you tight, if you'll let me ~Blue at 9:43 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)


I wish to see the world upon the Mountain top
  • Beautiful pictures <3
  • Free game downloads (:

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2008 (10)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2007 (33)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2006 (34)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ▼  April (4)
      • The road I've found
      • Flickering Modem
      • I found the road
      • Paths to Travel
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2005 (36)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2004 (7)
    • ►  December (7)

About Me

I'll hold you tight, if you'll let me ~Blue
View my complete profile
 

Will you sit by me to watch the sunsets fade away each night?