Poor boppy. He's still sleeping in his dream. Meanwhile let me talk about my life.
I hate falling in love, it's so wonderful. You can fall in love with a million people at once. But then that's crappy. It sucks. I'm lost.
Maybe I'll sleep now. You guys out there, you're privileged to see what I think when I'm insane. No you aren't. But you shall pause now and falter a little because I'm going to sleep now.
When I sleep I'll dream about a million things like 1 and 2 and three and 4 and all the way to a million. And then I win and we wake up. And oh goodness, we fall asleep again. Goodnight.
Maybe I'll massage your head for a little while. Of course I demand that you massage mine. I've got a headache. When I say you do you really think I mean you? Of course not. I mean me. As in you and you is me and barney loves us all. Does he? He's just a purple dinosaur. Like. Humphrey the bear. I like you. Thanks for reading this.
Monday, February 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment