Not tonight! Not tonight! But tonight I shall blog. Oh should i pain you with the hurt in my mouth that incapitates my ability to swallow? Or maybe my hurt in my head that benefits not you?
Instead I shall talk about the watermelon which is tender ripe and succulent, glorious in its juiciness. Oh even more wonderous still will it be if the one who planted and tended for this fruit ate it! But blessed am I who toiled not yet enjoys this entity.
I shall sleep. Oh my language sounds so deep and profound and everything. {Longs to snuggle in my blankie}
3 comments:
Not tonight! Not tonight! But tonight I shall blog. Oh should i pain you with the hurt in my mouth that incapitates my ability to swallow? Or maybe my hurt in my head that benefits not you?
Instead I shall talk about the watermelon which is tender ripe and succulent, glorious in its juiciness. Oh even more wonderous still will it be if the one who planted and tended for this fruit ate it! But blessed am I who toiled not yet enjoys this entity.
I shall sleep. Oh my language sounds so deep and profound and everything. {Longs to snuggle in my blankie}
Goodnight!
you wierd fella. posting a comment instead of a post.
Who is yellow, you mellow fellow!
Post a Comment