Saturday, February 19, 2005

Hi

Hi. I'm posting again. That is a miracle. I understand why people do not post. Because they don't have time, don't feel like posting, don't want to write what they feel, don't like other people to see it, don't know what to write, too much to write, and because the sky is blue. The last reason is the main one.

OK. I should change the music as I promised somone earlier. I've wrote a few songs, as I've said earlier, I'll change it to an original composition. But. How do I upload it from my computer to my blog? I'd appreciate if someone could tell me. You can contact me at thisisafakeaccount@home.com look for me at one-way street number 1 or call me with your phone. With your mouth is fine too. Ok, maybe your mouth is thick. Whatever. Please I need your help.













Goodnight.
;p

No comments: